Monday, March 11, 2019

Senior Cocksucker Part ll

Imagine my surprise when I opened M4SN and got these two messages: "How's your dick young stud? I made a mistake saying one-and-done, one time only. Please come and boss me around and fuck my faggot pussy mouth and feed me your cum and let me feel and kiss your socks and lick your
ass again some time. 

Yeah, I want more of the same if you'll allow it. 

Nice to "see" you. 

Later I hope. " 

and: To reiterate once more: forget that crazy crap I said about one time only. I'd be thankful if you'd drop in again some time, when you can and if you want to. You'll receive exactly the same service and I'll do whatever you order 
me to do. 

You gotta rememer, I'm a crazy old fag and you can't expect normal behavior from a crazy old fag now, can you?

Come fuck my faggot pussy mouth again some time.   

I was kinda apprehensive about responding, but I did: "It's nice to see you've changed your attitude. Tell me why you deserve my load."

His response: It has nothing to do with with what I deserve. 
It's what I'm begging for. I'd love to suck your nice looking cock again please. I'd love to be mouth fucked with your nice looking cock please. I'd love to lick and tongue and kiss your ass again please. I'd love to feel and kiss your socked feet again please. I'd love to eat your cum again please. I'd love for you to talk dirty and give me orders again please. I'd love to see, feel and worship your face, body, cock and ass again please. 

You're the young stud boss. I'd like to service and obey and enjoy you again please. Let me be your submissive cocksucker fag again please. 


Because I believe in the power of redemption, I gave him another try, and was again, beyond pleased with his abilities. Again, he kept taking me to the edge and back, that when I finally unloaded, it was a seven spurt orgasm. I'll probably go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...