Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Circle Jerk

Was cruising on Kik a few weeks ago and found a jack off group. Hadn't done that in a very long time and ended up going to a lunchtime circle jerk that day. Got there and the host was on the couch stroking his hot cock and watching j/o vids. I sat down and began to do the same. A few minutes later, a hot, hairy, bearded man walked in, stripped, sat down, and began to stroke his own penis. Two or three minutes later, a fourth guy came in and followed suit. After about five minutes the host said, "Let's all stand up" Fourth guy wouldn't, but the rest of us did and began to stroke each other's cocks. The pleasure of feeling two men stroke my lubed up tool is hard to describe, but it felt wonderful. It was also nice to have each hand of my own stroking a different cock. Balls were rubbed and stroked, nips were played with, and fun was had by all. Eventually, the fourth guy stood up and joined in the fun. I don't know exactly how long we were all playing, but I unloaded first. I shot a huge load and got off on the verbal reactions of the other participants. This inspired the host to shoot, and shoot he did. He ejaculated what could only be described as a massive amount of semen; so much so that some if it hit my leg. He told me he usually shoots a big load if it's his first of the day which this one was. The other two men soon came also and shot nice loads as well. We cleaned up, got dressed, and left. I'm supposed to go to a different circle jerk this Friday. We'll soon see if it actually happens, and how fun it is.

1 comment:

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...