Thursday, March 7, 2019

Unexpected Three Way

Last night, my slutty neighbor sent me a text asking me to come over and join him and a fuck bud. Of course I went, and had a great time. I got there and Slutty Neighbor and African-American Millennial were on the bed talking. I got undressed and laid on the bed next to AAM. We began talking and relaxing and after a bit, SN decided to get to work and get our cocks hard. I've felt SN's mouth on my cock many times, but last night it felt better than it ever has before. His tempo, pressure, and rhythm were perfect. I love the fact he told us that he loves how hard my cock gets. He alternated between my penis and AAM's. While he was servicing us, we began to kiss. He's a good kisser and it was hot to get blown while kissing. Those are two of my favorite things, so I was pretty stoked. Anyhow, this went on for several minutes, but then SN decided it was time to get fucked. He was deciding which of the two cocks he wanted to sit on, but I was the lucky one, so sat he did. Damn, his cunt felt good. I'd never fucked him in this position before, and it was a treat to feel his silky hole wrap around my cock. Too quickly, he was off me and on AAM. It was hot to watch AAM's cock slide in and out of SN's hole. As an aside, I also have to say AAM was a fantastic cocksucker, and he seemed to enjoy me blowing him; I know I did. Anyway, we fucked for quite a while, and at one point SN went back to blowing us. I told him to quit because I was going to shoot, and he told me I shouldn't come yet. By this time, it was too late, and a shot a load on his face. We talked for quite a while more, but I had to get up and get to bed. All in all, it was quite an enjoyable and unexpected evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...