Friday, May 17, 2019

Recent Encounters

     I've got lots of catching up to do, so I'm gonna get right to it.
     Last night, I went to a party that had 51 "Yes" responses. Predictably, there were six of us while I was there. I walked in with a twink. While we were undressing in the living room, someone knocked at the door and a early 30's Latino and a panda bear walked in. Anyway, I went into the bedroom and the host was getting blown by a tall, bald man in a yellow jock. The twink and Latino walked in and went down on each other. The panda and I went down on the Latino and twink respectively. They enjoyed us for a bit, then they went to the other side of the room and the Latino rimmed the twink. I turned to the cocksucker on the bed and he sucked me to full erection. He was great at what he did, and I knew I had to breed him. I slid into his waiting cunt and enjoyed its warmth enveloping my cock. I pumped him about 20 times and unloaded into his guts. By this time the host had been sitting in the living room for a few minutes. I walked into the living room and said, "I just loaded your bottom bud" His response was, "Good. That's what he's here for" I got dressed and left.

     Earlier in the week, twitter guy @LABeardedCumDump was in town and was having a breeding party. I was anxious to try him out since I'd seen many of his vids on twitter and he looked like a great fuck. I got to his room at about 5:20 and was the only guy there. I got undressed and he expertly sucked me to full hardness. I walked around to his pussy and slid in. As soon as I slid in, I could tell I was going to enjoy this. His cunt was VERY soft and wet. When I pulled out on the first stroke, there was the unmistakable smell of semen. I asked how much cum was in there, and he told me ten. SCORE!! I pumped and pumped his pussy and built up to a huge orgasm. I flooded his guts with my load and pulled out. When I did, I again could smell the loads in his pussy. I should've felched him, but didn't. Next time, maybe.

     About a week and a half earlier, another out of town visitor was having a pump and dump in his hotel room. I'd bred this boy before, and knew i didn't want to miss another opportunity to knock him up. When I got to his room, he got on his knew and began to expertly blow me. When I was ready to breed, I got him on the bed and slid into his cunt. It was just as silky smooth as I remembered it. He told me he remembered me from the night before, but I hadn't' been there that evening. He told me he wanted my daddy cum and wanted me to breed him. This excited me to no end and I shot a massive load into his pussy. He told me to come back later that night, but I couldn't  make it.

   

6 comments:

  1. Some lucky dudes, and you, of course. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been wanting to get a crack at LABeardedCumDmp and you’d think being in the same city-ish we’d meet up but nope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the way my partner Wesley Virgin's story launches with this shocking and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same methods many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that expression has even occurred IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've been a part of those those conversations, am I right?

    Your very own success story is waiting to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making money with it is as easy as 1-2-3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money automatically??

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travis takes control. He stands up, then places his pretty boy in doggy style, and slides his bone back where it belongs. His balls slap that ass with each thick dicked thrust, before Williams hops onto his back to bring this bang home.

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...