Sunday, June 16, 2019

Musings on a Dungeon Party

I went to a dungeon party over Memorial Day and again two nights ago, and learned some things. The first thing I learned was that there are lots of younger men (25 - 30) that LOVE daddy dick. I fucked six different guys @ the Memorial Day party and four of them were in that age range. I'm not really attracted to men that age, but it was kind of an ego boost to know young men found me hot. The second thing I learned was that much of my lack of self confidence is completely unwarranted. I'm much more confident in my appearance than I have been in a long time. I also found that many things these guys put on their profiles are completely untrue. As an example, on guy's profile says he's only gonna have sex with you if you're a buff muscle guy, but I was him sucking lots of twink cock at the party a few nights ago. I also overheard him say to a bud, (as he was pointing to a tall, slender, not buff man with a huge cock), "He fucks me all the time" I also saw that many of these men aren't as buff and in shape in real life as they are in the pics they post on their profiles. Finally, I found out an acquaintance of mine who I've always had a crush on is hung like a horse AND a total bottom. I didn't fuck him at this event, but I will next time I see him. Anyway, I'll post about the sex in another post. I just wanted to put my thoughts in writing. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. The two twinks intertwine with passionate, wet kisses; and, soon enough, Riley is bobbing up and down on Levi’s extra long dong. After getting his cock swallowed, Rhodes orders the tiny twink to stand up.
    Helix Studio

    ReplyDelete

Two (2!) Cumunion Expresses

      The local Cumunion organizers have thrown a twist into the gatherings by having lunchtime events and rebranding them as Cumunion Expre...